Motorhome Tires » Tire Chains for RV Use
Cable Chain Fitment Chart
Note: Due to light weight, these chains can be
shipped via UPS
|Tire Sizes (always trial fit prior to use)
|800x16.5 225/75x15 235/75x15 & others
|875x16.5 P245/75x16 215/85x16 & others
|950x16.5 LT245/75x16 LT235/85x16 & others
|225/70x19.5 245/70x19.5 & others
|235/80x22.5 225/70x22.5 & others
|255/70x22.5 255/80x22.5 245/75x22.5
9-22.5 & others
|10-22.5 265/75x22.5 275/80x22.5
295/75x22.5 & others
|11-22.5 275/70x22.5 275/80x24.5
285/75x24.5 & others
for Tire Chain Use:
- Tire chains are an " emergency traction device" and
must be uses with caution. Only use chains as a last resort, take
another route or wait if possible.
- Always trial fit chains prior to traveling. Pay particular attention
to wheel well clearance and how the chain fits the tire.
- Drive slowly (max speed of 30mph). Start stop and turn as gently as
possible, avoid making sudden moves.
- Read chain and vehicle manufacturers instructions.
- Do not operate tire chain on bare pavement or hard ice.
- In most cases it is sufficient to chain 1 outside tire of each rear
drive dual but in some cases you may want or need to chain both with
a "dual triple set"